tree.science is a blog that is dedicated for syntax trees and Python. It is not just about ASTs or CSTs, it is about the whole ecosystem, tools, projects, methodologies about parsers and Python.
- BRM Python source rewriting library with the freedom you are looking for.
- parso Multi-versional Python parser with incremental parsing and error recovery.
- teyit AST hook for re-formatting unittest assertions.
- pyasdl New ASDL parser for Zephyr's ASDL format.
- freesyntax Runtime parser generator for Python with different grammar rules.
- astvalidate Series of AST validators for validating the integrity of the tree.